My Favourite Athletes

  • Allyson Felix
  • Carmelita Jeter
  • Lance Armstrong
  • Lauren Fleshman
  • Lolo Jones
  • Mo Farah
  • Tyson Gay

Monday 2 January 2012

Stress fractures and no revision!

Since i last posted i had an MRI scan which showed up a stress fracture in my right tibia and a suspected one in my left too. I was so relieved to find out because i have been struggling for so long with no real idea what was causing all the pain so at least i now know and other people know that it wasn't just me making it up and having a remarkably low pain threshold!

So, i haven't exercised in a few months... really i should have gone swimming but i am lazy. So lazy that on the 11th and 13th i have Biology and Chemistry A-level exams and i haven't done decent revision yet (i was supposed to have started revising late November). I have turned into one of the laziest people ever... not good!javascript:void(0);

No comments:

Post a Comment