My Favourite Athletes

  • Allyson Felix
  • Carmelita Jeter
  • Lance Armstrong
  • Lauren Fleshman
  • Lolo Jones
  • Mo Farah
  • Tyson Gay

Saturday 18 September 2010

The love you take is equal to the love you make. (Beatles)

Wow. This time next week i shall be 16 years old! Time seems to be flying by. I haven't posted anything for a while because i have been busy with homework. I also have entered my grade 4 piano exam so i am going to have to write up a schedule to practice. I am playing Valse Lente by Vaughan Williams as one of my pieces and i love it a lot. I am excited about the Cross Country season ahead of me, even though my shins are trouble. Hopefully mum and dad can get me some xc spikes for my birthday :D Exciting times! Thats all, i have tonnes of homework!

There's beauty in the silver singing river
There's beauty in the sunrise in the sky
But none of these and nothing else can match the beauty
That I remember in my true love's eyes
- - -Bob Dylan, "Tomorrow is a Long Time"


White Blank Page- Mumford & Sons

No comments:

Post a Comment